Probability Calculator is a risk analysis tool that is available online and designed for finding the probability for single and multiple events. This definition can also be expanded to multitudinous sample spaces or unlimited sample spaces by manipulating the concept of measure. Probability Calculator is a tool which is used to complete the calculations without any error or mistakes being made. This calculator’s output shows the answer and provides a report which describes how to compute it and also gave surety that none of the answers are incorrect. By using this probability solver you can examine the relationships of likelihood within two different events.
How Probability Calculator works?
Probability is expressed between 0 and 1. Here 1 is examined as accurate (True) and 0 is taken as incorrect (False). By using the online Probability Calculator you will be calculating probability of single and multiple events only by a single click. Higher Probability of event assures that this event will occur. For example, if there is a chance of event A is 50%, and the same chance for other event B, what are possible chances of happenings? This Calculator provides 6 research goals, plus 7 more when you enter its advance level. This calculator saves a lot of time as long as one knows how to find the probability of separate events.
Simple Steps for using Probability Calculator:
This calculator is used by following simple steps
1- Define the probabilities of single or multiple events you want to calculate
Your probabilities must be condensed to two separate events: Probability of A: P(A) and Probability of B: P(B) by entering their values in unshaded text boxes.
2- Find the Probability of an event
When you know how to examine the relationships of the likelihood of separate events, select your research goals and get the required results.
To perform the task, select an option from 6 different research goals:
- Option 1: P(A') – Probability of A not occurring
- Option 2: P(B') – Probability of B not occurring
- Option 3: P(A ∩ B) – Probability of A and B both occurring
- Option 4: P(A ∪ B) – Probability that A or B or Both occurs
- Option 5: P(A △ B) – Probability that A or B occurs but NOT both
- Option 6: P((A ∪ B)') – Probability of neither A nor B occurring
Click on the calculate button. This calculator applies the analytical technique to reach the research goal and generate the summary report which explains the analysis and display research findings.
Functions / Advance Research Goals:
This calculator’s advanced version will show more functions or 13 research goals. This works by giving repeat times along with the probabilities of different events.
- Probability of A occurring given times
- Probability of A NOT occurring
- Probability of A occurring
- Probability of B occurring given times
- Probability of B NOT occurring
- Probability of B occurring
- Probability of A occurring given times and B occurring given times
- Probability of neither A nor B occurring
- Probability of both A and B
- Probability of A occurring given times but not B
- Probability of B occurring given times but not A
- Probability of A occurring but not B
- Probability of B occurring but not A
You may also change the number of Repeat Times as well any field in a calculator like the probability of any event and other fields will adjust themselves automatically. This is how one can save a lot of time. If a set of possibilities is exceptionally large and only a few results are successful, then the probability of the outcome is tiny, like P(B)=0.00001. It’s always suitable to use the scientific notation in a sequence not to mix up the number of zeros.
There are several benefits of this simple probability calculator. Few are listed below:
- You can use this calculator completely FREE. There is no payment for using this calculator.
- You must be sure that there is not a single error or any validity problem. There is no need to recheck anything
- This is available online so anyone can use it anytime easily without downloading any software.
- This probability solver produces its results quickly and clearly, so you don’t have to wait for the results for long.
Problems handled by Probability Calculator:
- Find P(A), given P(A')
- Find P(A'), given P(A)
- Find P(A), given P(B), P(A ∩ B), and P(A ∪ B)
- Find P(A), given P( B|A ) and P(A ∩ B)
- Find P(A'), given P(B), P( B|A ) and P(A ∪ B)
- Find P(A'), given P(B), P(A ∩ B), and P(A ∪ B)
- Find P( B|A ), given P(A) or P(A'), P(B), and P(A ∪ B)
- Find P( B|A ), given P(A) or P(A'), and P(A ∩ B)
- Find P(A ∪ B), given P(A) or P(A'), P(B), and P(A ∩ B)
- Find P(A ∩ B), given P(A) or P(A'), P(B), and P(A ∪ B)
This simple probability calculator solves problems that are directed by three primary rules of probability, which include the addition rule, the subtraction rule, and the multiplication rule. This calculator helps in finding the probability problems without any difficulty.